Successful bioprocessing depends on many factors. In this webinar we will address general and day-to-day challenges in the bioprocessing workflow from shake flask to production and discuss possible solutions. We will look on common challenges in reactor set-ups and configurations. What vessel and impeller type are appropriate for shear sensitive cells or cultures with high oxygen demand. What process parameter control is essential and how can the integration of additional analytical tools help to improve process stability. We will address frequent cultivation challenges such as how to produce reproducible inoculums in shake flasks and how to cope with foaming or viscous solutions in bioreactors. We will further have a look on the different steps of a process and discuss optimization factors and measures.
- Research scientists interested in optimizing their bioprocess
- Students interested in learning most important bioprocess parameter and how they influence the process
Covered areas in the session:
- Get answers to frequently asked questions in bioprocessing.
- Learn how to define and optimize important parameters to improve culture results.
- Get hands-on advice to optimize each step of your process.
- Live “Ask the Expert” session – Deepen your knowledge and optimize your process.
Christian Haberlandt - Eppendorf SE
Eric Timmermans - Eppendorf SE